Business Analysts & Business Systems Analysts
Your bank’s technology systems and applications are essential to your business. Since the technology of banking is advancing so rapidly, it can be difficult to keep up with the competition. Gain the edge you need by partnering with Milestone. Our experienced analysts combine their strengths and resources with yours to help you with all of your banking tasks and projects.
We can support you from analysis and design phases to implementation and support. By offering competitive market rates and delivering exceptional service, our clients enjoy an added business value and an attractive return on their development and support investments.
A short list of some of the industry specific tasks that our analysts can assist in:
- Define business requirements (BRD)
- Design review report
- Complete change request forms
- Develop detailed test plans
- Participate in project cycle testing
- Review test results
- Balance test cycles
- Run test cycles
- Obtain testing cycle signoffs
- Attend and conduct project meetings
- Participate in project conversions/implementations
- Provide post implementation project support
Our Business Analysts and Business Systems Analysts typically participate in mergers and acquisitions, system/software upgrades, back office support, business re-engineering and standards management.
There are many different skills that an exceptional Business Analyst must have to deliver quality service and products on time, every time.
A robust understanding of the banking industry and all of its peculiarities combined with many years of experience shapes the winning combination for our Subject Matter Experts.
Milestone Business Analysts are often called upon to craft solutions or strategies to complex and challenging ebusiness problems. Here is a short list of some of the areas involved in the application of the Milestone methodology.
A Deposit System, application migration project
Proposed high level strategy:
Define Milestones And Corresponding Dates
Define Application Resources
Develop Approach Document
Define A Communication Plan For Roll Out Status For The Client
Assign A Single Point Of Contact To Communicate Status To Client
Develop structured plan for each application of the specific areas to be covered
- Control Files
- General Batch Process flow
- Reports (standard and custom EZT)
- Balancing (General Ledger, processing recap)
- Functionality (i.e. funding, OD processing, loan trailer, statement processing, scheduled transfers, ZBA’s etc)
- Interfaces (i.e. commercial analysis, deposit system, loan system, external applications)
- Statement Processing
- Exception Item processing